Senior Site Reliability Engineer
Mollie is one of Europe's fastest-growing fintech companies. We are looking for systems engineers who want to make an impact by working on scaling the infrastructure behind our next-generation financial APIs.
Mollie is one of Europe's fastest-growing fintech companies. We are looking for Site Reliability Engineers who want to make an impact by working on making our next-generation financial APIs and payments platforms ultra reliable.
What you'll be doing
You will be working with us on making sure payment related services run smoothly. These products are used by tens of thousands of merchants and consumers on a daily basis.
We care for quality and well-designed user experiences—for engineers and non-engineers alike. This translates to well operated and monitored systems, designing and implementing for failure, knowledge about distributed systems and a passion for automation.
You will work closely with our system and software engineers to ship new products with a pragmatic and sound mindset. You will strike a balance between shipping often and maintaining a high level of system reliability and security. You will work with stakeholders to set and maintain SLO’s and SLA’s to meet our business and merchants requirements.
There are many payments being performed on our platform every second of the day. Thus the code quality and system scalability are becoming increasingly important. Helping us build scalable products by thinking ahead will be an important part of your work.
We are working on innovative financial solutions for our merchants. We are happy to share the details over a coffee, but it's safe to say we will put your skills to the test, allowing you to grow and learn rapidly.
What you have:
- Minimum of 4 years experience running and operating highly available systems
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform or cloud based systems is a must
- Experience with CI/CD so you can improve deployment process and reduce risk
- Experience dealing with large-scale applications
- Have high standards when dealing with production systems
- Experience with a high level programming language - Go/Python/Ruby/PHP
- Capacity planning for a fast growing systems
- Experience designing, building and maintaining automation and systems and tools that keep downtime at a minimum
- Use post-mortems as a tool for planning and improving automation
- Take data driven decisions
- Uphold reliability of systems 24/7 alongside your fellow reliability engineers
- Know your way around Linux systems and the shell
Your application has been successfully submitted.