Head of Payment Products
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Do you want to make an impact by working on next-generation financial APIs and products? At Mollie, you will completely own our payment products from concept to product launch
If you are driven by the desire to 'ship' and you have a clear vision on the product's future, then read further!
As the Head of Payment Products you will drive the short- and long-term direction for payments at Mollie. Succeeding in this role will require one to adeptly balance immediate needs—of the business and of our users—with progress against a long-term vision for the future. You will lead a team of product owners across 4 product engineering teams from product definition to discovery, development, launch and iteration. You will be responsible for building APIs, checkout experiences, dashboards, components, and platforms in the payments domain, with a focus on usability, reliability, and security.
In this role you will champion the voice of our merchants and engineers to deliver a set of products that are not just reliable, scalable, and secure, but also provide a meaningful and pleasurable experience to use, integrate, and interact with.
What you'll be doing:
- Manage, hire, and develop a team of product owners
- Work with Mollie leadership across multiple teams and departments to define the strategic direction for the group
- Drive long-term strategy for how the Payments Domain will evolve to better serve increasingly diverse customers
- Deeply understand our customers and how they make use of Mollie products. What problems do they encounter? What opportunities do we have for giving them a simpler experience or a more sophisticated view into their own businesses?
- Strategically assess new opportunities and develop alignment around these
- Foster a data-informed decision making culture
- Ensure that the next milestone contains the most relevant items to customers, users, and us
What you have:
- Customer obsessed: you are driven to satisfy our customers’ needs through regular product delivery
- Exceptional leadership and communication skills at all levels of the organization
- History of successfully launching and scaling products
- 8+ years of product management experience
- 2+ years managing of other product managers
- Background in Payments, Fintech, or Ecommerce strongly preferred
Our selection procedure in a nutshell:
Apply by clicking the button below. The more you share about yourself and the reason you apply at Mollie, the better!
Let's first have a 'coffee chat' to introduce Mollie with our recruiter Jess Woolley, She will talk about the role and get to know you. This can be at our office, but this could also be via phone, Hangouts or Skype.
During the interview phase (of max. four rounds), we'll inform you as soon as we've decided whether we'd like to proceed with you.
There will be a technical case that you will present in the last round of interviews.
For more detailed information take a look at our BLOG on the exact steps in our recruitment process.
Your application has been successfully submitted.