This job is no longer accepting applications.
Mollie was born as an underdog out of a belief that banking has been set up against us for too long. From overdraft fees to payment processing, banking products are stressful and confusing. By contrast, Mollie works for the people. We design with care. It is represented in the way our product works, looks, and feels.
We’re building a new generation of financial products, placing the user and the product in the first row. Our users entrust us with their money, their businesses, and their livelihoods. Our daily work contributes to the success of 90.000+ clients worldwide.
We are looking for a Scrum Master to work with the teams and focus on; the way of working; how to self-improve; facilitate ceremonies; coach and train on agile values; contributing and aiming for self-organising-high performing teams! In an environment where the dynamics are high, you can be sure that you can display your talent and make a difference.
Design software and platforms that meet people’s needs. You will combine interfaces and workflows to enhance user experience. In this role, you should be a facilitator, coach and have good analytical and creative skills to look for solutions that work best for the team and think about how that scales.
What you'll be doing:
- Drive the continued adoption of Agile practices and culture change across the Product & Engineering team and business stakeholders
- When needed, act in the role of Scrum Master for one or more teams, facilitating ceremonies and removing impediments as they arise
- Work closely with Engineering Leads & Product Owners to continually inspect and improve our way of working
- Assess the practices across the organisation and work together with the organisation in creating momentum for change to take the organisation to the next level
- Be the in-house expert on Agile development methods, working with leadership to set a clear vision and then working directly with teams to carry it out.
- Help teams build up knowledge to adopt an agile mindset and provide them with the tools to self organise and take ownership
Some goals you can help us achieve
- Enable teams to show self-organisation
- Help the team to keep their eye on continuous improvement
- Be a true agile representative in the organisation
- Help Mollie grow and scale up the development teams
What you have:
- You are a communicatively strong and an enthusiastic scrum master, focused on working together
- Challenge and coach the team to achieve short- and long-term ambitions
- You have a deep understanding of Agile frameworks and experience with approaches for scaling agile
- You know the best practices and what it can bring to the team and you are able to translate that into practical solutions.
- You aim to improve and have a sharp eye for scrum processes
- You work closely together with the team and the product owner to improve on roles & delivering value and you are experienced to do this for multiple teams
- We don't have to mention anything Agile, as you are living & breathing it, and you know what it takes to bring this to the teams.
- You are a highly organised, thorough and motivated professional that understands the importance of being a strong team player
- You are able to bring together business, tech and product by switching context smooth and easy and act on different levels
Our selection procedure in a nutshell:
Apply by clicking the button below. The more you share about yourself and the reason you apply at Mollie, the better!
Let's first have a 'coffee chat' to introduce Mollie with our recruiter Jess Woolley, She will talk about the role and get to know you. This can be at our office, but this could also be via phone, Hangouts or Skype.
During the interview phase (of max. three rounds), we'll inform you as soon as we've decided whether we'd like to proceed with you.
There will be a technical case that you will present in the last round of interviews.
For more detailed information take a look at our BLOG on the exact steps in our recruitment process.
Apply for the job
Do you want to join our team as our new Agile coach? Then we'd love to hear about you!
Your application has been successfully submitted.