This job is no longer accepting applications.
What do Microsoft, The Gap, Royal Bank of Scotland, Lockheed Martin, and top Open Source projects like JQuery have in common? They all use BrowserStack, as do over 25,000 other customers!
BrowserStack is the industry-leading, cloud web and mobile testing platform that enables developers to test their websites and apps on different operating systems and mobile devices. Since launching in 2011, our mission has been bold yet simple: To be the testing infrastructure for the internet. 6 years and billions of tests later, we are ready for our next phase of hyper growth. Bootstrapped for the first 6 years, we continue to be profitable since inception with a near exponential growth in customers around the globe. Recently, we closed $50M in Series A funding from Accel
We are looking for a WordPress developer with a good eye for design who can make updates to our web properties on a regular basis, will work directly with our marketing team to quickly deploy changes, making sure everything works smoothly. We are seeking someone who can be responsible for both back-end and front-end development, including creating WordPress themes and plugins.
- Writing high-quality code
- Designing and implementing new features and functionality on the WordPress website.
- Establishing and guiding the Wordpress website architecture.
- Helping formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working theme and plugin.
- Participate in a culture of code reviews, writing tech specs, and collaborating closely with other people (no lone wolves)
- Produce high-quality software that is unit tested, code reviewed and checked in regularly for continuous integration
- Experience of 1-3 years
- Strong understanding of MySQL, PHP back-end development and WordPress fundamentals
- Experience in Developing and Integrating WordPress plugins.
- Experience in working with hosting services like WPEngine, Bluehost etc.
- Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into WordPress Layouts.
- Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML).
- Proficient in understanding of code versioning tools such as Git or SVN
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem-solving skills
- Willingness to learn, and hardworking
Our benefits include a competitive salary, bonus and equity program, 100% company paid medical insurance, a flexible and generous vacation policy, daily catered lunch, free snacks etc.
Your application has been successfully submitted.