Machine Learning Engineer, Partnerships
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We’re looking for a Machine Learning Engineer to work directly with close partners and large enterprise customers to make them successful with OpenAI’s technology. You’ll be the founding member of the team, and will have the opportunity to build a technical team around you.
In this role, you will:
- Take our latest AI technology and integrate it into our partners’ solutions
- Partner with sales, product and engineering teams to design solutions for strategic partnerships
- Lead the technical design and implementation of the API on partners’ internal infrastructure
- Serve as the chief technical consultant for customers during their integration
- Own and drive relationships with external technical audiences of all kinds — from engineer to CTO — to understand business objectives and translate requirements into solutions
- Build up a solutions-oriented engineering and research team
- Develop integration support material and documentation for new products and features
- Contribute to our enterprise strategy
We're looking for a blend of:
- Technical and people leadership
- Machine learning experience
- Software engineering experience
You might enjoy this role if you:
- Enjoy working directly with customers and solving their problems
- Pushing the envelope on practical AI technologies
- Thrive in driving ambiguity towards clarity
- Like collaborating across teams and functions
Your background looks something like:
- At least 5 years of SWE and ML experience, with at least 2 years in a solutions architect or forward deployed engineering role
- Practical experience with Tensorflow or PyTorch and conducting ML experiments
- Experience with deploying technical products into large enterprises (ideally API or AI oriented products, but not a requirement)
- You don't need to have deep coding skills but you should be able to create prototypes
- Excellent communicator: Should be able to communicate solutions and approaches extremely well, managing both high level approach and low level details
We’re building safe Artificial General Intelligence (AGI), and ensuring it leads to a good outcome for humans. We believe that unreasonably great results are best delivered by a highly creative group working in concert. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
This position is subject to a background check for any convictions directly related to its duties and responsibilities. Only job-related convictions will be considered and will not automatically disqualify the candidate. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodations via email@example.com.
- Health, dental, and vision insurance for you and your family
- Unlimited time off (we encourage 4+ weeks per year)
- Parental leave
- Flexible work hours
- Lunch and dinner each day
- 401(k) plan with matching
Your application has been successfully submitted.