This job is no longer accepting applications.
At UiPath we see boundless potential in the way we live. It drives the way we work. Our culture is our most valuable asset, that's why it acts like a compass to us. We’re fast, immersed, humble and bold. And that’s not just words on the walls.
Eliminating time-consuming tasks means people get to do more of what they love. It’s an inspiring, high stakes challenge that motivates us, and this common passion bonds UiPath employees globally. We all strive every day to be better and to accelerate human achievement.
We make robots, but we hire people. Would you like to be part of this journey?
Your mission: You have the opportunity to play a key role in developing UiPath’s Process Mining product alongside an agile solution engineering team based in Eindhoven. UiPath Process Mining is a Process Mining solution that transforms data from your IT systems into visual interactive dashboards, allowing you to see bottlenecks and discrepancies, as well as understanding the root-causes and possible risks within your processes. It offers real-time, valuable insights to improve business processes over time and spot RPA opportunities.
This is what you’ll do at UiPath:
- Work day to day with data engineers to design, develop and validate various application feature requests
- Use customer input and sales information to design (re-design), develop, test and implement out of the box solutions for specific processes
- Work with the product management, professional services and sales organizations and focus on client feedback and solutions into future releases of our product
- Define implementation details, including data models (like database schemas), calculations/business rules, workflows, reporting/analytics dashboards.
- Identify & drive enhancements to the solution/platform
This is what you’ll bring to our team:
- Problem solving approach with a good capacity to understand complex business concepts
- Ability to keep a strong focus on customer needs
- Team working attitude with a solution seeking focused mindset
- Experience in Dashboard design is desirable
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint)
- Nice to have
- Basic programming skills and data analytics e.g. Excel, Access, SQL, Business Objects, etc.
- Database schema design experience
- Skilled at working with large datasets, quickly detecting and resolving data-related issues.
- Experience with financial processes (Purchase to Pay, Order to Cash, etc).
Life at UiPath like a lot of startups, can sometimes feel like a roller coaster. It comes with changes and challenges, but also with the opportunity to shape how work is done, to have great impact and learn a great deal.
Your application has been successfully submitted.