DevOps Software Engineer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
At UiPath we see boundless potential in the way we live. It drives the way we work. Our culture is our most valuable asset, that's why it acts like a compass to us. We’re fast, immersed, humble and bold. And that’s not just words on the walls.
Eliminating time-consuming tasks means people get to do more of what they love. It’s an inspiring, high stakes challenge that motivates us, and this common passion bonds UiPath employees globally. We all strive every day to be better and to accelerate human achievement.
We make robots, but we hire people. Would you like to be part of this journey?
Your mission: You will develop new features for our CI/CD processes while working with a diverse range of technologies.
This is what you’ll do at UiPath:
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable and reliable code
- Define and implement best practices for the CI/CD process
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality and responsiveness for the CI/CD pipelines
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues
This is what you’ll bring to our team:
- Must have
- 4+ years of experience coding in one or more system level programming languages (C#, C, C++, Python, Rust etc.) and a willingness to learn new ones
- Strong grasp of object-oriented programming and architectural design patterns
- Knowledge on the overall CI/CD process
- Cloud ecosystems experience
- Nice to have
- Programming experience with .NET framework, C#/ Powershell/ Typescript
- Programming experience with Infrastructure as Code tools (like. Terraform)
- Kubernetes hands-on experience
- Azure Cloud experience
Life at UiPath like a lot of startups, can sometimes feel like a roller coaster. It comes with changes and challenges, but also with the opportunity to shape how work is done, to have great impact and learn a great deal.
Your application has been successfully submitted.