At UiPath we see boundless potential in the way we live. It drives the way we work. Our culture is our most valuable asset, that's why it acts like a compass to us. We’re fast, immersed, humble and bold. And that’s not just words on the walls.
Eliminating time-consuming tasks means people get to do more of what they love. It’s an inspiring, high stakes challenge that motivates us, and this common passion bonds UiPath employees globally. We all strive every day to be better and to accelerate human achievement.
We make robots, but we hire people. Would you like to be part of this journey?
Your mission: You will develop new user-facing features for UiPath core products such as Orchestrator and Assistant.
Orchestrator is what ties everything together when more than a handful of automations are in place. UiPath's mission is concise: 'A Robot for Every Person' and your role enables it by working on an accessible product that can accommodate a large fleet of robots - quite literally for 'Every Person'. The product is built with speed in mind and all the components you will create will be carefully optimized for speed and accessibility.
Assistant is the center of all your attended automation needs. It is an application which allows you to view, manage, and set reminders for processes. Your mission here will consist in redesigning, extending and integrating this application with other UiPath components.
This is what you’ll do at UiPath:
- Front-End development of UiPath’s core products (Orchestrator, Assistant)
- Work closely with small, nimble, cross-functional product and marketing teams to launch the platform
- Architect a codebase that is reusable and can evolve with our product
This is what you’ll bring to our team:
- Strong knowledge of browser APIs / performance
- The ability to promptly transform a set of functional/UX requirements into a working product
- A semantic-driven approach to writing markup with a touch of accessibility
- Experience working with distributed source control and a dynamic team that responds to change
- The ability to build a large front end architecture that scales well
- Nice to have:
- Experience with building mobile-friendly web applications
Life at UiPath like a lot of startups, can sometimes feel like a roller coaster. It comes with changes and challenges, but also with the opportunity to shape how work is done, to have great impact and learn a great deal.
Your application has been successfully submitted.