Principal Software Engineer (Kubernetes, Linux, OSS)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
At UiPath we see boundless potential in the way we live. It drives the way we work. Our culture is our most valuable asset, that's why it acts like a compass to us. We’re fast, immersed, humble and bold. And that’s not just words on the walls.
Eliminating time-consuming tasks means people get to do more of what they love. It’s an inspiring, high stakes challenge that motivates us, and this common passion bonds UiPath employees globally. We all strive every day to be better and to accelerate human achievement.
We make robots, but we hire people. Would you like to be part of this journey?
The Cloud Engine team owns the mission critical components, services and platform of the UiPath Automation Cloud for customers to optimize the usage of their cloud resources when running RPA jobs, for enabling customers to have a seamless transitioning from on premise to cloud, and for providing large scale data platform and analytics to better understand our customers and our business, etc. Our day to day work involves microservices and n-tiered architectures, large scale data and traffic, robots and jobs, auto-scaling and scheduling, asynchronous message queuing, telemetry and analytics, and so on so forth. Our mission is to build for scale and deliver the best value our customers. Quality is baked into our DNA and we believe in being agile and gritty.
Here is what you will be doing at UiPath
- As a Principal Software Engineer,
- you will act as a liaison between engineers in the team and product managers
- you will directly design and engineer significant areas of the product
- you will help hire and recruit technical talent
- you will ensure our technical deliverables meet the customer expectations
- you will be accountable for the software deliverables to meet all requirements of quality, security, scalability, maintainability, extensibility, testability etc.
- you will help established effective and agile engineering practices across our engineering teams
Here is what you'll bring to UiPath
- Proven track record (8+ years' experience) of architecture and engineering world-class, large scale commercial applications and services on Linux and/or Windows.
- Experience with scalable architecture using containers orchestration with Kubernetes or other orchestration frameworks such as Docker Swarm Mode, Docker Enterprise, OpenShift, etc.
- Experience with Linux Docker containers.
- Proficiency in one or more object-oriented languages (such as C#/C++/Java/Go/Python) backed by solid computer science fundamentals.
- Effective teamwork, collaboration and communication skills.
- Very good knowledge of the cloud ecosystems.
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming and architectural design patterns.
- Very good grasp of multi-threading, synchronization, asynchronous, cloud programming.
- Deep understanding of data structures & algorithms.
- Experience with service-oriented architecture and web services development.
- Experience with using or contributing to OSS Frameworks.
- Experience implementing CICD strategies & Container deployments using Helm charts and Terraform.
Life at UiPath like a lot of startups, can sometimes feel like a roller coaster. It comes with changes and challenges, but also with the opportunity to shape how work is done, to have great impact and learn a great deal.
Your application has been successfully submitted.