Android Solution Engineer
San Francisco, CA, USA
Memfault is the first observability platform for hardware teams. Today, hardware teams have little insight into how their products are performing, and what issues are driving the majority of field failures. Using Memfault automated cloud monitoring, companies such as Logitech, Whoop, and Verkada catch and fix issues in hours instead of weeks. Memfault was founded by veterans of Pebble, Fitbit, and Oculus, and is backed by fantastic investors such as YCombinator and Uncork Capital.
The company is seeking an Android System Engineer to join our engineering team. Our tight-knit team manages a platform that stretches from the metal to the cloud and enables millions of devices to work without a hitch.
We offer full benefits (health, vision, dental, 401k), unlimited PTO, and competitive pay and equity packages.
• Help architect and implement new features for our AOSP/Android SDK
• Build the next generation of developer tools for hardware teams
• Engage directly with customers and help them integrate our platform into their hardware products
• Work on an amazingly deep stack: firmware, operating systems, mobile, web
• Ship code early and often to customers
• Have a major impact on our product, our infrastructure, our culture and our business
• An Android System with 3+ years of experience Java/Kotlin and C/C++ code running on AOSP/Android based systems
• Well versed in the inner workings of the Android operating systems (versions 8 onward)
• A strong communicator who enjoys working with other engineers and teaching them how to use new technologies
• Passionate about software unit & integration testing
• Caring and kind: other people do better when they work with you
Your application has been successfully submitted.