Senior Software Engineer - Creator Experience
New York, NY, USA
Unqork is an enterprise software company with a no-code platform that digitizes the entire client lifecycle and eliminates dependence on paper for financial services and insurance companies. The company’s patent-pending technology uses AI and machine transcription for risk assessment and digitization, utilizing each client’s existing product and underwriting rules, layered on top of legacy IT systems. The software-as-a-service (SaaS) technology creates custom client onboarding and servicing forms using a drag-and-drop interface which can be implemented within weeks instead of months – unlike most hard-coded technology builds. The result is an easy to use and streamlined front-end agent and consumer experience that significantly reduces operational costs and eliminates errors, while accelerating sales and business growth.
Some of the world’s largest insurance and financial companies use Unqork to define new business rules and deploy products/applications seamlessly and effortlessly without relying on costly development and maintenance of a code base. Gary Hoberman, former CIO of Metlife, founded Unqork in 2017 with a team of hand-picked industry professionals and has created an ‘elegant paradigm shift’ in the way insurance and financial companies are able to operate.
What you’ll do:
As a senior engineer on the Creator Experience team at Unqork, you will forge the path for user experience and onboarding for the Unqork platform. You’ll play a critical role in helping to design, build, and own an industry-changing product.
- Contribute to the architecture and development of features to evolve the Unqork platform
- Partner with product managers to identify actionable opportunities, and design solutions that positively impact customer experience
- Participate as a stakeholder in planning sprints, managing priorities, and in the day-to-day processes of your team
- Reach across teams to help accomplish cross-cutting goals and clear blockers
Who you are:
- You are excited to join a dynamic, cross-functional team in a fast-paced environment
- You are resourceful and pragmatic in your approach to engineering
- You care about serving customers and delivering a great product
- You are never done learning, and seek opportunities to continuously hone your craft
- You are up to speed on industry best practices, such as TDD, CI/CD, and eager to spread your knowledge
- You strive to architect elegant solutions to otherwise complicated problems
What we’re looking for:
- 5+ years of experience building, owning, and operating your own codebases/services. We are a small, nimble team that practices DevOps culture and expects that each member of the team can be self-sufficient
- Experience collaborating with product managers, resulting in a successful track record of releasing quality, adopted software
- Familiarity with MongoDB
- SaaS startup experience
Unqork is an equal opportunity employer, and proud to be committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.
Your application has been successfully submitted.