Lead Engineer - Module Builder and Components
New York, NY, USA
Unqork is the no-code platform that’s pioneering a new way for companies to build, deploy, and manage complex enterprise-grade applications. At this moment, Fortune 100 companies are using Unqork to create and deliver software without writing a single line of code.
Gary Hoberman, former CIO of Metlife, founded Unqork in 2017 with a team of hand-picked industry professionals, and together we’re creating a massive paradigm shift in the way software is built. If you want to have a hand in defining the future of application development, we want to hear from you.
As a Lead Engineer in the Module Builder and Components team at Unqork you will build new features and components for the Unqork platform. This is a critical role in helping to design, build, and own an industry-changing product.
- Contribute to the architecture and development of features to evolve the Unqork platform
- Provide technical leadership by example on your team
- Participate as a stakeholder in planning the product roadmap, sprint planning, and standups
- Partner with product managers to identify actionable opportunities, and design solutions that positively impact the platform
- Work across teams to help accomplish cross-cutting goals and clear blockers
Who you are:
- You’re empathic and enjoy mentoring cohesive teams
- You are resourceful, pragmatic, open-minded and enjoy solving complicated problems
- You pay attention to the details, but can just as easily distill the concepts into the bigger picture
- You have an eagerness to learn and excel in a high-paced environment
- You have excellent interpersonal skills, are diligent and self-motivated
What we’re looking for:
- 5+ years of full-stack engineering experience, including 2+ years leading a team of engineers
- Experience collaborating with product managers, resulting in a successful track record of releasing quality, adopted software
- Deep experience building modern web applications using ReactJS and Redux
- Node.js and AngularJS experience
- Familiarity with MongoDB
- Technology startup experience
Unqork is an equal opportunity employer, and proud to be committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.
Your application has been successfully submitted.