Full stack developer (tooling)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We are looking for an autonomous full stack developer to join our new tooling team. Values such as humility, transparency, and being eager to explore and learn are necessary to this role. You will thrive if you are a flexible, curious and love to help.
In this team, you will have a key role in maintaining our infrastructure and our internal tool stack. Your focus will be supporting internal needs and the productivity of your teammates. You will work closely with the engineering team, user success and marketing to help our team scale and clear roadblocks.
The role will articulate around developing new tools and dashboard. You will help the marketing and customer success team with the Strapi website, operate licence generation, telemetry and billing systems.
- Develop internal tools and dashboards to support the productivity of other teams.
- Maintain our infrastructure, demo and automated pipelines and increase velocity of the CI, build, and deployment infrastructure.
- Build tools for licences generation, renewal and live-check.
- Improve billing and Telemetry systems.
- Help your fellow teammates be more efficients.
- Create measurement tools.
- Within +/- 2 hours from Paris’ timezone.
- We will open to remote positions anywhere in the world when our process allows enough flexibility.
- A curious, versatile, and autonomous person who loves to help others.
- Significant experience with maintaining an architecture and deployment pipeline with AWS EC2, Ansible, Terraform and 1 or more CIs.
- Experience with unit testing.
- Passionate about learning, teaching, and helping others.
- Excellent communication skills (empathy, listening).
- A love for well-crafted product.
Note: you don’t need to check all the boxes to apply 🙏
- French speaking: our team is mostly french and our product team is still using this language a lot.
- Experience with Gitlab CI, Github actions, Docker, Kubernetes and Google Cloud Platform are a plus.
- Already worked/contributed to an open-source project with a community of users is a great plus.
- 30 minutes call with Marion (Engineering Manager)
- 30-60 minutes call with Alexandre (Engineering Lead)
- Development test (to be done within a week) followed by a 60 minutes debriefing meeting
- 2 x 30 minutes team meetings (Product Managers, Lead Developers)
- 30 minutes meeting with Fanny (Head of People)
- 30 minutes meeting with one of the founders
Your application has been successfully submitted.