Senior Systems Engineer (m/w/d)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
MetaDesign is a leading international brand consultancy.
As creative consultants, we help companies transform into the markets of tomorrow. A strong, sustainable brand is a key driver for successful business models, products and services. We develop brands with the aim of creating a coherent overall experience across all touchpoints - from design and communication to experiences on digital platforms, in stores, at trade fairs or exhibitions.
MetaDesign has offices in Beijing, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Geneva, San Francisco and Zurich. A total of around 300 employees serve clients such as Volkswagen, Porsche, Deutsche Telekom, Siemens, E.ON, Bosch, Piaget and the New York Philharmonic.
- You organize the operational business of the IT systems and ensure their availability
- You are the main contact person in our customer support in the area of our SaaS solutions
- You support administrative and planning tasks in the area of IT infrastructure
- You are in constant exchange with the developer teams and the data center and work closely with them
- You are responsible for the security of the created systems
- You are the contact person for internal applications from the IT Solutions department
- You lead the communication with our data centers
- You are in charge of the technical helpdesk for our customers (BMS 2nd level support)
- You develop and test new software platforms and tools and organize their transfer into operation
- You develop technical control mechanisms and platforms to ensure process compliance and quality assurance
- You organize the technical development and process specifications for (external) suppliers
- Completed (technical) university studies in computer science or in a related field or comparable professional experience
- Very good knowledge of Linux Server (RedHat or CentOS), especially in setup and operation of LAMP and LEMP applications
- Several years of experience in application management of php applications
- Basic experience in HTML/CSS/JS programming and databases (MySQL)
- Experience in configuration and operation of monitoring systems (Icinga)
- Experience in hosting CMS applications (WordPress, Typo3, Drupal)
- Good knowledge of one or more cloud platforms such as VMware VSphere (ESXi), Microsoft Azure or Google Cloud Platform.
- Good knowledge of using Ansible
Free drinks, fruit and a fancy roof terrace we also have, but most of all we offer:
- great brands and exciting projects at the number 1 brand agency in Germany
- a cross-functional trainee program with a lot of creative freedom
- inspiring collaboration and exchange with great colleagues from different disciplines
- flexible working hours
- a perfect start, accompanied by a "buddy" and a motivating work environment
- regular in-house events, from informative Lunch & Learn to semi-professional after-work foosball tournaments
- an attractive workplace in the legendary MetaHaus in Berlin-Charlottenburg
You think this is something for you? Then show us.
If you would like to work in an agency that stands for sustainable brand-oriented management, then we look forward to receiving your detailed application, stating your salary expectations and possible starting date.
We look forward to getting to know you!
(Ed: This job advertisement has been translated into English)
Your application has been successfully submitted.