Director IT Solutions (m/w/d)
MetaDesign is a leading international brand consultancy.
As creative consultants, we help companies transform into the markets of tomorrow. A strong, sustainable brand is a key driver for successful business models, products and services. We develop brands with the aim of creating a coherent overall experience across all touchpoints - from design and communication to experiences on digital platforms, in stores, at trade fairs or exhibitions.
MetaDesign has offices in Beijing, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Geneva, San Francisco and Zurich. A total of around 300 employees serve clients such as Volkswagen, Porsche, Deutsche Telekom, Siemens, E.ON, Bosch, Piaget and the New York Philharmonic.
For the further development of the Digital Solutions area, we are looking for a Director Digital Solutions and Product Owner for our Brand Management Platform "BrandExpert" with immediate effect.
- Responsibility and leadership of the Digital Solutions division
- Strategic further development of the product "BrandExpert" as an asset management tool for global brand management and brand engagement programs
- Definition and management of the product roadmap
- Technical consulting in customer acquisition and customer care
- Definition of the service spectrum of external suppliers and consulting regarding suitable implementation partners
- Leading an international team of fullstack developers and system engineers, prioritizing and managing internal and external resources
- Control of planning with data centers, software suppliers and external service providers
- Steering of license management with software vendors and third party applications
- You have several years of management experience in the development and implementation of digital products and services, ideally in the "Software as a Service" environment.
- You have a degree in computer science or a comparable qualification
- You have experience in leading virtual teams and effectively structure team processes using agile methods
- You are able to explain technical contexts to customers in a simple manner, to clearly align project scope and expectations, and to present work results in a convincing manner
- You have in-depth market and competitive knowledge as well as comprehensive technology and portfolio expertise in the area of brand management
- You have detailed knowledge in Information Security Management (ISO 2700x, BSI IT-Grundschutz etc.)
- You are business fluent in German and English
- You are curious, enthusiastic about innovation and keep yourself technologically up to date
- You are characterized by a strong team play, a hands-on mentality and problem solving skills.
Free drinks, fruit and a fancy roof terrace we also have, but most of all we offer:
- big brands and exciting projects at the number 1 brand agency in Germany
- individually tailored development programs, also benefit from the extensive training offered by the Publicis Group network
- inspiring collaboration and exchange with great colleagues from different disciplines
- flexible working hours and the opportunity to work on the move
- a perfect start accompanied by a "buddy" and a motivating work environment
- regular in-house events, from informative Lunch & Learn to semi-professional after-work foosball tournaments
- an attractive workplace in the legendary MetaHaus in Berlin-Charlottenburg
You think this is something for you? Then show us.
If you would like to work in an agency that stands for sustainable brand-oriented management, then we look forward to receiving your detailed application, stating your salary expectations and possible starting date.
We look forward to getting to know you!
(Ed: This job advertisement has been translated into English)
Your application has been successfully submitted.