This job is no longer accepting applications.
- The fastest email experience in the world
- The most wanted product on Product Hunt, with 350K+ people on our waitlist
- Loved and adored: see what our customers say
Our customers get through their inbox twice as fast as before; many see inbox zero for the first time in years.
Come shape the future of email, communication, and productivity!
BUILD LOVE 💜
At Superhuman, we deeply understand how to build products people love. We incorporate fun and play; we infuse magic and joy; we make experiences that amaze and delight.
It all starts with the right team — a team that deeply cares about values, customers, and each other.
CREATE MASSIVE IMPACT 🚀
We're not solving a small problem, and we're not addressing a small market. We're going after email; the one activity that consumes more of our work day than any other.
Our ambition doesn't stop there. Next: calendars, notes, contacts, tasks. We are building the productivity platform of the future.
At Superhuman, you will have massive impact: you will define product strategy, and translate big ideas into experiences that delight our customers. You will create gorgeous products that millions of people use for hours every single day.
DO THE BEST WORK OF YOUR LIFE 🌟
As a Mobile Engineer, you will join as a core member of a seasoned 5-person team.
We made products at Apple, Google, LinkedIn, Flipboard, and Facebook. We founded Rapportive (acquired by LinkedIn), LiveRamp (acquired for $310M), and built pry (used by 25% of Ruby developers). Our investors include First Round Capital, Sam Altman, and the founders of Gmail, Stripe, AngelList, Intercom.
Our latest financing was led by Andreessen Horowitz, and we welcome Marc Andreessen and David Ulevitch to our board. See their investment thesis here.
This time, we're swinging for beyond the fences. We are building a household brand and a worldwide organization. We are here to do the best work of our lives, and we hope you are too.
- Develop amazing user experiences by building new features and improving existing ones for both iOS and Android
- Contribute in the product process: thinking through UX, designing beautiful UI, and connecting with customers to solve their problems
- Become an expert in Android app development and expand your development experience across the stack and to other platforms
- Help estimate, plan and execute on projects, features, and integrations
- Support code quality, new technologies, and architectural design within the company
- Analyze and refine solutions for quality and performance
SOUND LIKE YOU? 🙌
- Experience: You have 5+ years of professional mobile app development experience for Android and iOS platforms.
- Expertise: You have a deep understanding of Android SDK, Android UI design principles, threading, and memory management. You are comfortable working with native iOS languages and technologies. You have a firm grasp on the tools for the trade (Kotlin or Java, Flow, Android Studio, Swift, Cocoa, and Xcode).
- Product focused: You take pride in building elegant and beautiful product.
- Problem solver: You excel at understanding and solving complex problems. You have astonishing attention to detail.
- Learning: You're open to the best tool for the job. You are excited to learn new technologies.
- Quality communicator: You can break down tricky topics in writing and in person.
- Leadership: You will help to build company inclusive culture and shape our future.
- Location: San Francisco Bay Area or Remote
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS 🎁
Taking Care of Your Future 🙏
- Medical, dental and vision insurance: 100% coverage for you, 60% coverage for all your dependents.
- Voluntary insurance: short-term disability, long-term disability, and life insurance.
- 401(k) plan (non-company matching).
Generous Time Off 🏝
- Take as much vacation as you like!
- Flexible parental leave.
Investing in Your Growth ✍️
- $3000 per year towards your professional development.
- Allyship education program to help build your best self.
Setting You Up For Success 🧑🏻💻👩🏾💻
- Custom MacBook Pro.
- $3000 budget for workstation setup.
- All your lunches catered or expensed.
- Flexible spending accounts for commuter costs, dependent care, and healthcare expenses.
At Superhuman, we value diversity. We are an equal opportunity employer: we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Your application has been successfully submitted.