Mobile Engineer (Flutter)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
ClickUp is looking for an incredible Mobile Engineer to join our mission and redefine how people work on the go. We’re passionate about saving people time in every aspect of their lives - so they can focus on what they love most.
You should love the challenge of building high-performance apps with a best in class user experience.
We're building our cross-platform apps with Flutter. This means that Dart programming experience is required.
We like giving the freedom for engineers to work hard and fast while being mindful of keeping our app highly performant. We're scaling quickly, so we're recruiting teammates who share our core values, know how to get sh*t done, and would add a lot to our extremely driven culture.
We've been named the fastest growing productivity app of 2020 and this has been made possible by our passionate, and high-energy team supporting growth in every area.
- Build high-quality mobile applications for iOS and Android using Flutter.
- Collaborate closely with our product team to build new features and experiences.
- Work to improve the performance, reliability, and overall user experience of our mobile applications.
- Create DRY and reusable code for future use.
- Write multi-threaded, asynchronous code.
- 3+ years experience building mobile apps using Swift, Objective-C, Java, or Kotlin.
- Experience with using Flutter and Dart.
- Familiar with the BloC pattern.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- A portfolio of Apps or SDKs available in the App Store or Google Play.
- A strong self-starter, operationally-focused; a problem-solver.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Save people time by making the world more productive